On this beer walk your group will learn about Norwegian beer history, try local beer and visit and a brewery and pub! Upgrade your stay with good activities.
We start up at a local brewery where you get introduced to beer brewing. You get to see a microbrewery complete with fermentation tanks, and Samples of their beer are of course included.
Further on we visit two pubs with a great selection of craft beer before we end up at a third one for a beer tasting including a
Along the way, you will learn about the craft beer revolution that har migrated from the USA to Norway and what it means to Norwegian craft beer producers.
- Group size: 15-50
- Season: All year
- Price: NOK 750,- per person
- An Ølakademiet Beer guide
- Samples of Norwegian craft beer
- Visit at a local brewery including samples of their beer
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 20 year
- Minimum group size 15
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to
eventare charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to
eventare charged 100% fee