Let us take you on a walk in Bergen that includes a journey through Norwegian food and beer traditions. See, learn and taste. Includes a
two course lunch.
Your tour starts with a short city walk including some of the fine architecture of Bergen, that includes the history of this Hanseatic city.
The first stop will be the famous fish market.
Here, samples of freshly caught
Then, after a short
- Group size: 15-50
- Season: May – September
- Price: NOK 1 195/person
- Fair fitness level is recommended
An ØlakademietBeer guide
- Guided walk in beautiful Bergen
- Beer and fish samples at the Fish
- A two-course lunch at Bare Vestland
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Minimum group size 15
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100%
* The transfer service is only provided for cruise ship costumers.