Welcome to an evening focusing on Norwegian food and beer – while experiencing Scandinavian “
hygge” in a cozy restaurant in Bergen. Learn, taste and enjoy.
The evening starts with a beer tasting, followed by a delicious meal where Norwegian products play the leading role. The event will be held in a cozy restaurant in Bergen.
See, smell, taste and learn. Our own beer guide tells stories about Vikings, mead and Norwegian beer and food traditions.
Followed by the beer tasting we serve a three or four course seasonal menu. Here we match beer with food. We’ll teach you the art of combining beer and food through all courses, explaining our choices for the best combinations.
It’s going to be social, fun and casual. Bon appétit!
- Group size: 15-50
- Season: All year
- Price with three courses: NOK 1 295,- per person
- Price with four courses: NOK 1 495,- per person
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- An Ølakademiet Beer guide
- Beer tasting with four samples of Norwegian craft beer
- Three or four course seasonal menu
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Minimum group size 15
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee