Let us take you on a sightseeing in Oslo that includes a journey through Norwegian food and beer traditions. See, learn and taste. Includes a two course lunch.
(Your tour starts with a short city drive, passing the Akershus Fortress, the Oslo Opera House further on to the Akerselva River.*) Oslo’s largest food court lays on the Akerselva river bank, and has become a favorite spot for the locals, being a centre for Norwegian food culture. This is where the real fun begins.
Here, samples of Norwegian cheese and craft beer is served – before a guided walk on Grünerløkka, famous for trendy bars, coffee shops and boutiques.
After a short walk we end up at our beer cellar. Here, skilled chefs has prepared a two course lunch, where beer is a key element. The meal is of course served with matching Norwegian craft beer. After lunch, more craft beer is in line at Hytta, a small and cozy pub in the neighborhood.
(On your transfer back to the ship, you’ll see main sights like the Norwegian Parlament, the National Theater, the Royal Palace and Oslo City Hall.*)
- Group size: 15-50
- Season: April – September
- Price: NOK 1 090/person
- Fair fitness level is recommended
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- An Ølakademiet Beer guide
- Guided transfer to/from, and guided walk at Grünerløkka*
- Beer and cheese samples at Mathallen Food Court
- A two course lunch at Ølakademiet
- Refreshment at Hytta
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Minimum group size 15
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100%
* The transfer service is only provided for cruise ship costumers.