Don’t miss this unique chance to experience the heavenly combination of the unthinkable! Beer and chocolate are a match made in heaven, you just don’t know it yet.
Few things are more holy to Norwegians than chocolate. The two major factories keep the battle going, on who has the best milk chocolate. The feud has the power to split families into forces.
On the other hand. If you insinuate that the national treasure «Kvikklunsj» is basically the same as a Kit Kat, you risk a punch in the face. From an entire nation.
What started as a crazy idea has become one of our most popular, and talked about tastings. Why don’t you bring your group for some Norwegian craziness, when we guide you through a selection of craft beer paired with chocolate?
- Group size: 10-50
- Season: All year
- Price: NOK 795,- per person
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- An Ølakademiet Beer guide
- Samples of chocolate paired with Norwegian craft beer
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Minimum group size 10
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee