We welcome groups to a joyful cider tasting in Oslo. Modern cider is gaining popularity, and we’d love to show you why, through a cider tasting session.
Cider have great variations in taste from fruity and sweet, sharp and silent to wild and sour.
In the last couple of years, cider have sailed alongside the Norwegian craft beer revolution, and has gained popularity with craft beer enthusiasts – as well as Norwegians in general.
On these tastings you will learn about different countries appropriation of cider, why they differ in taste, and of course ciders intriguing history.
Prices – cider tasting Oslo
- 1 – 4 guests: NOK 3 650,-
- 5 – 9 guests: NOK 5 650,-
- 10 or more guests: NOK 595,- per person
Upgrade your tasting
We would offer you the opportunity to upgrade your tasting, with a tasting plank of Norwegian food. Small delicious samples of traditional food (fish, meat, cheese, and chocolate) to compliment your tasting. NOK 195,- per person
Or we can also offer a selection of norwegian cheeses and cured meats during the beer tasting, where the beer and cheese are adapted to each other. The cheese and cured meats are served on large boards along with organic bread and butter. This is a tasty experience for most people! NOK 495,- per person
A Third offer is a dessert plank with truffle, nut bar, and waffle with brown cheese: NOK 125,- per person
- Upon request only
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Season: All year
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- A private Ølakademiet cider guide
- Opportunity to ask as many in-depth questions as you like
- Samples of Norwegian cider
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee