Experience a joyful beer tasting in Bergen. Learn about the Viking’s brewing traditions and how the Craft Beer revolution has taken Norwegian beer to new levels.
Ølakademiet invites you to a beer tasting session. Learn more about Norwegian craft beer and beer culture in our cozy beer cellar. Here you’ll learn about the brews of the Vikings. Was it ale, mead or bjórr? All stories are served with warm humor and fun facts.
And just like at an ordinary beer tasting, you’ll learn about different beer styles, brewing processes and where the taste and aroma in beer comes from.
You will also learn basic tips and tricks in combining beer with food, which glasses to use, and the preferred serving temperature for different beer styles.
Prices – beer tasting Bergen
- 1 – 4 guests: NOK 3 650,-
- 5 – 9 guests: NOK 5 650,-
- 10 or more guests: NOK 595,- per person
- Upon request only
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Season: All year
- A private Ølakademiet beer guide
- Opportunity to ask as many in-depth questions as you like
- Samples of Norwegian beer
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee