We welcome groups to a joyful cider tasting in Bergen. Modern cider is gaining popularity, and we’d love to show you why, through a cider tasting session.
Cider have great variations in taste from fruity and sweet, sharp and silent to wild and sour.
In the last couple of years, cider have sailed alongside the Norwegian craft beer revolution, and has gained popularity with craft beer enthusiasts – as well as Norwegians in general.
On these tastings you will learn about different countries appropriation of cider, why they differ in taste, and of course ciders intriguing history.
Prices – cider tasting Bergen
- 1 – 4 guests: NOK 2 750,-
- 5 – 8 guests: NOK 4 590,-
- 9 or more guests: NOK 550,- per person
- Upon request only
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Season: All year
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- A private Ølakademiet cider guide
- Opportunity to ask as many in-depth questions as you like
- Samples of Norwegian cider
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee