On this beer walk your group will learn about Norwegian beer history, try local beer and visit and a brewery and pub! Upgrade your stay in Oslo with activities.
We meet up at our cozy beer cellar for a small tasting session. You’ll learn about different beer styles, brewing processes and where the taste and aroma in beer comes from.
Learn more about Norwegian craft beer, beer culture and the brews of the Vikings. All stories are served with warm humor and fun facts.
Then we’ll take you on a guided walk to a local brewery. On the way we will stop by a pub where it is possible to buy a refreshment. In the brewery you will meet a brewer, get the brewery tour and of course taste some of their beers.
- Group size: 10-50
- Season: All year
- Price: NOK 850,- per person
- The Beer Cellar is not wheelchair accessible
- An Ølakademiet Beer guide
- Samples of Norwegian craft beer
- Visit at a local brewery including samples of their beer
The following conditions apply
- Age limit minimum 18 year
- Minimum group size 10
- Final number to be reported no later than 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations later than 10 days prior to event are charged 50% fee
- Cancellations later than 48 hours prior to event are charged 100% fee